Design your own payment gateway, and build your own custom or manual payment form. Add your custom/manual payment gateway icon. Submit the payment form to anywhere you want.
1. Customer Message
2. Full Form Builder
3. File Uploads
4. Create Unlimited Custom Gateways
5. Custom Gateway Icon
6. Select Order Status After Checkout
7. Adding Payment Information to the Order’s emails
8. Debugging Mode
9. Regular Updates
10. Priority Support
All fields are highly customizable as you can change the name, label, size, default value, CSS class/es, and more.
Unlimited Custom Gateways:
Not only you can use the already created gateway, you can create an unlimited number of custom payment gateways and have full control of them.
Custom Gateway Icon:
You can differentiate your gateway with a special icon which will be displayed on the Checkout page.
Order Status After Checkout:
You can configure the status of the orders that were paid using your custom payment gateway.
Full Form Builder:
A rich, dynamic and a drag-n-drop form builder to help you as much as possible to customize your gateway form. The form builder supports the following fields:
4. Radio Buttons
5. Select Menu
8. Customer Signature
13. Phone number
14. Credit Card Form
Adding Payment Information To The Order’s Email:
An option is available to add the submitted payment information in the Order’s emails.
The debug mode is an excellent tool to test out the plugin’s settings and the checkout page as the payment gateway will be only activated for you if the Debug Mode is enabled.
Uploading and run in WordPress Dashboard:
1. Download the plugin zip file.
2. Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard.
3. Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area.
4. Select “All in One Manual Payment Gateway for WordPress.zip” from your computer.
5. Click ‘Install Now’.
6. Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard.
7. Click on “Manual Payment” option from the left menu sidebar or go to WooCommerce ⇒ Settings ⇒ All in One Manual Payment Gateway.